Sheraton Hotels and Resorts offers Free Wi-Fi access to all hotel guests. Learn how to connect to the Sheraton Wi-Fi to stay connected to the internet.
How to connect to Sheraton Wi-Fi?
- Open Settings and Turn on Wi-Fi ·
- Connect to the “Sheraton_Guest” Wi-Fi network.
- You will be connected to the Sheraton Wi-Fi.
The SSID may be different depending on the Sheraton property you are staying in.
You may be asked to provide your Room Number and Guest’s Last Name to complete your connection.
Can’t open Property Portal page?
- If you are not automatically redirected to the Hotel’s property portal page, open a browser and type sheraton.marriott.com in the address bar.
- Alternately, try to open http://188.8.131.52 or http://captive.apple.com and it should redirect you to the captive portal page.
- Go to Wi-Fi settings and select “Sheraton_Guest” Wi-Fi network and click Forget This Network and Turn Auto-Join off and try again.
For additional support, please speak with the Front desk.