Universal Studios offers Free Wi-Fi access at Theme Parks and CityWalk. Learn how to connect to Universal Studios Wi-Fi to stay connected to the internet.
How to connect to Universal Studios Wi-Fi?
- Open Settings and Turn on Wi-Fi.
- Connect to the “UNIVERSAL” Wi-Fi network.
- You will be connected to the Universal Studios Wi-Fi.
If you are an Xfinity customer, you can log in to your Xfinity account or simply continue as a GUEST by entering your email address and ZIP code.
If the “UNIVERSAL” Wi-Fi network is not available, contact Universal Studios Customer Support for assistance.
If Universal Studios Wi-Fi landing page doesn’t pop up
If you are not automatically redirected to the Universal Studios Wi-Fi landing page, try one of the following methods:
- Open a browser and go to any web page such as www.universalstudios.com, and you will be redirected to the Wi-Fi landing page.
- If above method doesn’t work, clear your browser cache and open http://126.96.36.199 or http://captive.apple.com.
- Go to Wi-Fi settings and select “UNIVERSAL” WiFi and click Forget This Network and Turn Auto-Join off and try again.
How fast is Universal Studios Wi-Fi?
The internet speed may vary and is subject to bandwidth availability. The internet speed is ideal for web browsing, checking emails, and social media profiles. It may be slower during peak hours.
Is Universal Studios Wi-Fi safe?
Most public Wi-Fi networks, including Universal Studios Wi-Fi, are unencrypted or open and potentially unsafe. It is not recommended to send or receive personal information or carry out activities such as internet banking while using an unsecured public Wi-Fi.
Universal Orlando Resort
Universal Studios Hollywood