Waffle House offers Free Wi-Fi to all its customers at Waffle House restaurants. Learn how to connect to Waffle House Wi-Fi to stay connected to the internet.
How to connect to Waffle House Wi-Fi?
- Open Settings and Turn on Wi-Fi ·
- Connect to the “Waffle House” Wi-Fi network.
- You will be connected to Waffle House Wi-Fi.
If “Waffle House” Wi-Fi network is not available or requires password authentication, please contact Waffle House customer service for assistance.
If Waffle House Wi-Fi landing page doesn’t pop up
If you are not automatically redirected to the Waffle House Wi-Fi landing page, try one of the following methods:
- Open a browser and go to any web page such as www.wafflehouse.com, and you will be redirected to the Wi-Fi landing page.
- If above method doesn’t work, clear your browser cache and open http://126.96.36.199 or http://captive.apple.com.
- Go to Wi-Fi settings and select “Waffle House” Wi-Fi and click Forget This Network and Turn Auto-Join off and try again.
How fast is Waffle House Wi-Fi?
The internet speed may vary from restaurant to restaurant subject to bandwidth availability.
Is Waffle House Wi-Fi safe?
Most public Wi-Fi networks, including Waffle House Wi-Fi, are unencrypted or open and potentially unsafe. It is not recommended to send or receive personal information or carry out activities such as internet banking while using an unsecured public Wi-Fi.
You may receive message regarding blocked sites if you are trying to access restricted websites using Waffle House Wi-Fi.