Walt Disney World offers Free Wi-Fi access throughout the Disneyland Resort. Learn how to connect to Walt Disney World Wi-Fi to stay connected to the internet.
How to connect to Walt Disney World Wi-Fi?
- Open Settings and Turn on Wi-Fi.
- Connect to the “Disney-Guest” Wi-Fi network.
- Accept the terms and conditions and you will be connected to the Walt Disney World Wi-Fi.
Disneyland Resort Hotels guests can access complimentary Wi-Fi by choosing the “Disneyland Resort Hotels Wi-Fi” network.
If the “Disney-Guest” Wi-Fi network is not available, please contact Guest Relations for assistance.
If Walt Disney World Wi-Fi landing page doesn’t pop up
If you are not automatically redirected to the Walt Disney World Wi-Fi landing page, try one of the following methods:
- Open a browser and go to any web page such as dlrguest-captive.disney.com, and you will be redirected to the Wi-Fi landing page.
- If the above method doesn’t work, clear your browser cache and open http://22.214.171.124 or http://captive.apple.com.
- Go to Wi-Fi settings and select “Disney-Guest” WiFi and click Forget This Network and Turn Auto-Join off and try again.
How fast is Walt Disney World Wi-Fi?
The internet speed may vary and is subject to bandwidth availability. The internet speed is ideal for web browsing, checking emails, and social media profiles. It may be slower during peak hours.
Is Walt Disney World Wi-Fi safe?
Most public Wi-Fi networks, including Walt Disney World Wi-Fi, are unencrypted or open and potentially unsafe. It is not recommended to send or receive personal information or carry out activities such as internet banking while using an unsecured public Wi-Fi.