Wawa offers Free Wi-Fi to its customers at Wawa stores across the United States. Learn how to connect to the Wawa Wi-Fi to stay connected to the internet.
How to connect to Wawa Wi-Fi?
- Open Settings and Turn on Wi-Fi ·
- Connect to the “Free XFINITY WiFi” Wi-Fi network.
- You will be connected to the Wawa Wi-Fi.
If the “Free XFINITY WiFi” Wi-Fi network is not available or requires password authentication, please contact Wawa customer service for assistance.
If Wawa Wi-Fi landing page doesn’t pop up
If you are not automatically redirected to the Wawa Wi-Fi landing page, try one of the following methods:
- Open a browser and go to any web page such as www.wawa.com, and you will be redirected to the Wi-Fi landing page.
- If above method doesn’t work, clear your browser cache and open http://126.96.36.199 or http://captive.apple.com.
- Go to Wi-Fi settings and select “Free XFINITY WiFi” Wi-Fi network and click Forget This Network and Turn Auto-Join off and try again.
How fast is Wawa Wi-Fi?
The internet speed may vary from store to store subject to bandwidth availability.
Is Wawa Wi-Fi safe?
Most public Wi-Fi networks, including Wawa Wi-Fi, are unencrypted or open and potentially unsafe. It is not recommended to send or receive personal information or carry out activities such as internet banking while using an unsecured public Wi-Fi.
You may receive message regarding blocked sites if you are trying to access restricted websites using Wawa Wi-Fi.