Whole Foods Market offers Free Wi-Fi to its customers at Whole Foods Market stores. Learn how to connect to the Whole Foods Market Wi-Fi to stay connected to the internet.
How to connect to Whole Foods Market Wi-Fi?
- Open Settings and Turn on Wi-Fi.
- Connect to the “Whole Foods Market” Wi-Fi network.
- Accept the terms and you will be connected to the Whole Foods Market Wi-Fi.
If Whole Foods Market Wi-Fi network is not available, please contact Whole Foods Market customer service for assistance.
If Whole Foods Market Wi-Fi landing page doesn’t pop up
If you are not automatically redirected to the Whole Foods Market Wi-Fi landing page, try one of the following methods:
- Open a browser and go to any web page such as www.wholefoodsmarket.com, and you will be redirected to the Wi-Fi landing page.
- If above method doesn’t work, clear your browser cache and open http://184.108.40.206 or http://captive.apple.com.
- Go to Wi-Fi settings and select “Whole Foods Market” Wi-Fi network and click Forget This Network and Turn Auto-Join off and try again.
How fast is Whole Foods Market Wi-Fi?
The internet speed may vary from store to store and subject to bandwidth availability.
Is Whole Foods Market Wi-Fi safe?
Most public Wi-Fi networks, including Whole Foods Market Wi-Fi, are unencrypted or open and potentially unsafe. It is not recommended to send or receive personal information or carry out activities such as internet banking while using an unsecured public Wi-Fi.
You may receive message regarding blocked sites if you are trying to access restricted websites using Whole Foods Market Wi-Fi. Whole Foods Market blocks any explicit content.